Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I took two Lyft rides on March 18, one in New York City and…

Customer Question
I took two Lyft...

I took two Lyft rides on March 18, one in New York City and one in Portland Oregon. I did not receive receipt for either.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Lyft?

Can't remember but I got receipts for a ride around March 15

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lyft?

Tried the app and that does not get me very far and tried customer support and got a variety of options that never included specifically needing receipts; very frustrating and taking way too much time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you’re not getting lyft emails, follow these steps.

1. Make sure your email address is correct. They may be sending emails to an old or incorrect email address. Update your account’s email address in the app’s 'Settings' tab.
  2. Search all messages in your inbox. Emails sometimes get lost in inboxes. In your inbox, search for phrases like "Lyft," "ride receipt,” "summary,” or words related to the email you're looking for.
  3. Check your spam and other filters. It's possible your email provider mistakenly sent our messages to your spam or junk folder. To avoid this, remove Lyft messages from your spam list.
  4. Update your address book. Add emails that end in @lyftmail.com, @lyft.com, and @lyft.zendesk.com to your address book.

If you have other filters or routing rules in your email account that may have sorted Lyft emails elsewhere, check those too.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!