Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a live.com.au account and I was hacked yesterday.

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a live.com.au account and I was hacked yesterday. I've changed my password ***** I feel they are getting my mail. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Only on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

After changing password ***** is unlikely someone is able to access your email, unless they know your new password ***** course.

But if you are still worried about your account, you can turn on two-step verification for the Microsoft account.

here is the link with more information on how to do it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/microsoft-account-about-two-step-verification

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify or work on another solution. Your satisfaction is my goal.