Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to look at my payment history. I have my account…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to look at my payment history. I have my account # but I can not find my Macys card with my account # on it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Usually on my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I know how. They continue to ask my macys card # and I can't find my card

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, that would be great

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now? a Mac? or a smartphone?
  2. You mentioned you are trying to look at your payment history. Which account did you access to do this?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am on my Mac. I need my Macys credit card # in order to look up my payment history
can you help me? I am not paying any more $...can you answer my question
this is dishonest [email protected]!! cancel me out

That information should be on your account with Macys. Have you tried accessing your Macys account using this link below?

https://www.macys.com/my-credit/gateway/guest

I am just trying to help. No one has your credit card information so what I can do is guide you WHERE you can find the information.

No!!! I want all this cancelled!! I do not want to pay $39.00 !!!!!

Please contact our customer service for refunds. Or check the link below:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess