Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The Spam section is missing from my [email protected]

Customer Question
The Spam section is...

The Spam section is missing from my [email protected] account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to do tis

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you logged in with your web browser?

I am now in the email account

Ok put your mouse over the left side where is says inbox and slowly go down the list until you see the word More. Click More and you should find your spam folder.

Also you could just click this link which will open spam https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#spam My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.