Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to get anew phone yesterday and I can't seem to pull…

I had to get...

I had to get anew phone yesterday and I can't seem to pull up my real email address and corresponding password ***** says they don't match!!

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that

3/22/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Just sent you the email and password *****@gmail and the password ***** ***** Thank you Annie

Are you using a Windows computer right now or a Mac?

The password ***** posted is incorrect. I initiated the reset and please tell me the full mobile phone number ending in 88 that is linked to your account.