Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Facebook login approval not working

Customer Question
Facebook login approval not working
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Can this service not be any quicker???
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I even said its matter of urgency
3/22/2018
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 29 days ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you trying to login to Facebook from a computer?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
From my phone, it keeps giving the message you have requested too many sms codes, please try again later
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have login approval feature enabled

Oops, then you should wait. Facebook treated the password ***** attempts as a hacking attempt. So you need to wait, until they unblock the password ***** option. It will take up to 48 hrs. Don't try to reset the password ***** that. If you try, it will extend the block to another 48hrs.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Can you reply to me?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Is it 24 hours or 48 hours?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I’m not trying to reset my password, basicully on tuesday i recieved login code on my phone to sign in but my facebook app kept on crashing, so it kept signing me out.. i have been trying to sign in since yesterday again and i have not been able to sign in because when it keeps saying too many sms codes requested in short time, please try again later, its that the code is not being sent to my phone so i can sign in

As per Facebook, it's 24 to 48hrs. To avoid unnecessary lock again, I like to recommend you try again after 48hrs.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Will i be able to access it again after 48 hours, are you 100% sure that the code will come to my phone so i could sign in

Yes, it will. You enabled Two Step Verification and that's why you need the code to login. To avoid such lockouts in future, you can disable the Two step verification. Then you can login with your password *****

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Ok, are u sure that i should wait 48 hours, i have heard the maximum wait is 24 hours? Will i be locked out of facebook forever

No, you will not be locked out for ever. If needed you can try after 24hrs. If you are luck enough, you will get the code. If you don't get the code, don't try again. Wait for another 24hrs and after that try again.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
If it is 48 hours, wouldn’t that reset the time? And delay it even further
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
You tell me when is it guaranteed that i will be able to log back in with code
So I don’t want to risk it more i have been locked out since tuesday evening

Wait 48hrs from your last login attempt.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 29 days ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Did you ever get back into your facebook account?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Not at the moment
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I havent tried since yesterday morning
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 29 days ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hello, I see you have requested a new expert. Please try logging in to your Facebook account only after 48 hours has passed since your last attempt and let me know if that works for you.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
The thing is i have login approvals enabled, i got a code to login on tuesday but my facebook app kept on crashing so it kept signing me out, now that message came up saying you have requested too many sms codes in a short time, please try again later.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What is the max waiting time? Some experts are saying 24 hours and some are saying 48 hours
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Can you reply??
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Anyone there??
Pete, Computer Expert