Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get online using my same email address I've had for…

Customer Question
I can't get online...

I can't get online using my same email address I've had for years

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No I always click on Comcast on desk....then when that comes up I click on email icon and I have to put in the sign in and password ***** have been the same for years and it won't accept it!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Who knows? Good grief!!!!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 3 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Ok so you get your email from comcast by going through an internet browser

Have you tried to reset your password ***** often will solve this issue?

Click HERE to reset your email password ***** sign in again

This should solve your issue

It is possible somebody hacked your account OR comcast may have decided that you need to change it because it has been too long for security reasons

I did not sign up for $48.00 I want a refund!!! It was a one time only $5.00 fee.......that is all!!!!! I expect a refund now!