Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Pearl ... for 10 years I have had my email address of ... a…

Customer Question
Hi, pearl ... for...

Hi, pearl ... for 10 years I have had my email address of***@******.*** ... a week or 2 ago it suddenly disappeared and I can’y access anymore losing 10 years of on line history including email addresses ... my password ***** those 10 years was near2abyss ...

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No, pearl, I am not ... my contact with you for 10 years was***@******.*** and my code was near2abyss ... now I have lost all of my 10 years of history including email friends and relatives ... my new email addresses, 2 of them, are***@******.*** or***@******.*** ... i’m 79 years old and have begun to have dementia so I am in deep trouble ... 1-***-***-****, Lummi Island, wa ...

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, security questions like what is my library card number and my home telephone number is ***** ... thanks ... don v.v.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, pearl ...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Jin, please call me ... don v.v. ... 1-***-***-****
hi, serge, yes please call this 79 tear old person with beginning dementia ... I need your help ... don v.v. ...1-***-***-****
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

There is a 30$ fee for phone support, if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Would you like me to call you, or do you want me to try and guide you via written support at the initial fee?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)