Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For years our web site has come up when people put it up now…

Customer Question
For years our web...

For years our web site has come up when people put it up now the only thing you get is a page with paragraph to punch in can we get it back like it was the web is www.orovillepost95.com Joe

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It is wix

Technician's Assistant: What feature of Wix can we help you with?

I would like the web come up like it use to wix told me it is not their fault

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. The website is up and running now. What exactly is the problem on that site?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess