Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE A CONCERN ABOUT INCREDIMAIL. i HAVE USED

Customer Question
I HAVE A CONCERN...

I HAVE A CONCERN ABOUT INCREDIMAIL. i HAVE USED INCREDIMAILFOR MANY YEARS. I HAVE ORDERED DIFFERENT PRGRAMS AND HAVENOT RECIEVED THE THE PROGRAM AND JUST IGNORED THAT I DIDN'T GET IT . iKNOW FOR A FACT THAT I HAVE ORDED TGE GOLDENPART OF INCREDIMAIL...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Finally in March of 2018 i took it to mypc to have it tunned up; have incrdimail completely removed from pc. Then now i recieved my bill and i see you have charged me on 3/12 /18 you have charged me $77.89 ....W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Why the charge wheni have not even usedthe acct in march

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I love use ing the the mail -but not now tired of loseing money?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Im not sure who charged you for 77.89, but if and when I connect with you to fix the issues you are having, Ill help you request any refunds neccesary for software you didnt receive or help that didnt solve the issue.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S