Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Tell me how to acess my email

tell me how to acess my email
3/22/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
comcast

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 09
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

You may sign into your account on the following page as well: https://xfinityconnect.mail.comcast.net/

Please, post a message on this page when you are ready to continue.