Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an e-mail from that I received $450 from a

I received an e-mail...

I received an e-mail from***@******.*** that I received $450 from a client, Paul Sapiano.. I cannot locate to transfer to my bank. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

3/22/2018
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer payments question.

Did the email have a link in it? if so, what did the link bring up, when you tried to go to that link?

Are you used to PayPal payments? they go first to your PayPal account; that can be transferred to your bank once it is in your PayPal account. So if you have no PayPal account, the transfer from the link in the email may not work.

Let me know in Reply, more about the exact nature of the problem, if I have not covered it in the above, and I will help and advise you further to a solution.

Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Cancel all mail, too many emails.