Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Permanently cancel my Facebook account as of today

Customer Question
Please permanently cancel my...

Please permanently cancel my Facebook account as of today 3/22/2-018.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Not applicable.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I no longer wish Facebook service.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, will it be disconnected today?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

You will need to delete the account via the Account Deletion page. Please go to the following link and follow the on-screen instructions and your account will be permanently deleted:

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

That should do it for you!

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.