Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to sign up and the screen freezes when I try to…

Customer Question
I'm trying to sign...

I'm trying to sign up and the screen freezes when I try to type in my City, State and Zip. I've tried twice.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail. Also I use Safari on my Mac

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I can use all three. Right now I'm trying to do it with my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I don't believe I was offered options, other than to delete the app on my phone and reinstall it, but I don't have the app on my phone -- yet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/23/2018
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 4 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

you are trying to signup to which account?