Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to open a secure message but I am advised I must do…

Customer Question
I want to open...

I want to open a secure message but I am advised I must do this on a browser. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess it is a matter of knowing how to use a browser within gmail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?