Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a notice to change my gmail password which I did, but…

Customer Question
I got a notice...

I got a notice to change my gmail password ***** I did, but the account still won't let me receive my e-mail. What more do I need to do? I Thought I had logged in but it keeps going back to the securrity page.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No phone number. I think there is a security question but I don't remember it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that I can think of. I only have gmail.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you sure the notice you received was from google and not a scam which actually stole your password? What did the original message say, why did it say you needed to change your password?