Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant connect to google. I dont know google is asking

Customer Question
I cant connect to...

I cant connect to google

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I dont know google is asking somethng that i dont understand

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

All that google is asking me to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I am disgusted with the whole mess

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing with your google are you getting any error message?

i can not connect to google
i am not paying any more i will smah the computer
I CAN NOT CONNECT TO GOOGLE AS OF THIS AM WHAT DID THEY DO
I JUST WANT TO CONNECT TO GOOGLE SO I CAN GET MY EMAIL
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused may I know how are you accessing Google is it through phone,tablet, computer?

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

MY COMPUTER
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Okay, May I know when you are accessing Google what is exactly happening?

IT BRINGS UP TO ***** OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. IT WAS FINE YESTERDAY.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Okay, Could you please try to restart your computer once and see if that helps?

IT JUST WONT OPEN MY EMAIL.
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

Okay, so it is not opening your Gmail account may I have your Gmail address?

far google started working. i dont what they was trying to prove.but they ust wouldnt open up. do i get my 5.00 refunded? thank you
myemail is***@******.***
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for the refund.