Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Everything is good but i can't reset my survey monkey

Customer Question
Everything is good...

Everything is good but i can't reset my survey monkey password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes an iPhone(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All good

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 5 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login inssue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To reset your password:

1. Go to the Forgot Password page.
  2. Enter your username, but leave the email box blank!
  3. Check your email for the password ***** email. We'll send it to the contact email associated with your account.

It can take 5-10 minutes for the email to show up in your inbox. If it’s been a bit longer than that, it’s likely the email is either in your spam or junk folder, or it’s being blocked by your email security settings.

Try following these steps:

1. Add***@******.*** to your email’s safe senders list.
  2. Whitelist our info in your email account (or pass this along to your IT team).
  3. After steps 1 & 2, try the forgot password flow once more.

If you still cant log in but got the reset successfully:

Your browser is probably storing your old info. Please clear your cache and cookies, close your browser, then try logging in again with your username and new password (not your email and new password, unless your email is your username). You can find your username by entering your contact email on the forgot password page.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Hi, can you tell me if you have any more questions or issues for this particular question so we can close as resolved or continue?

Thank you,

~Franklin

isaac
i'm afraid to enter another question because my credit card gets charged per question. if otherwise don't consider Idont appreciate your response as it did indeed clear up the password *****
doug
Did you follow the directions I sent for you?
I did

Can you tell me what error you ran into?

I'm sorry, but i need you to please set a day/time mon-fri before 6pm EST to get this resolved so we can finish up your issue. Please set aside some time when you can work on this with me and leave me a time you are ready to continue.