Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Attempts to purchase something by e-mail have not been

Attempts to purchase something...

Attempts to purchase something by e-mail have not been successful. May need updating of my system?? I tried this site a couple of days ago but when I was connected to a tech, he could find no evidence of my e-mail addresss---it was like I didn't exist. Have used [email protected] gmail.com for a decade or more/ I'm totally confused. Jim

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

As I said, tried to use gmail's and googles help services. Don't have a clue what to do next.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I failed to mention that my computer service has been sending periodic messages that my account needs to be updated. Couldn't figure out how to do it.

3/22/2018
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Which company was you using for the other tech? I want to make sure your not involved in a scam tech support service

The only one I tried was Google. The company I'm trying to purchase from is like "Health Foods". They use "Fisico" for my contacts. Sorry I took so l
f

Google doesnt have customer service or tech support so I am worried for you

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Please click HERE and open the file to connect to me, I will be waiting in session for you