Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email is correct, my password I don't remember and tried…

My email is correct...

My email is correct , my password ***** don't remember and tried entering new one from you guys dosent work. You charged myy ccard for the mlb subscription with out my ok. . Not good . So I want to activate it and how the heck do I do.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

3/22/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Beginning last year. You have just taken 5 dollars and 52 dollars off my credit card for what. Not appreciated as I have already had 152.00 us taken off my cc 1 mar and am not paying anymore so please credit back these two charges to me asap. or else I want my cc credit card credited for it all . I f you can t fix my problem asap/ enough already.

So you now want a refund?

Mostly I want this fixed so I can watch Ball games but if I cant work I want refnd I should not have to pay 152.00 subscrtion and then 52 plus 5 for you service today . seems a little much

subscription is optional, so ignore that

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID749723432
9158