Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not sure. never seen message saying it could not open

Customer Question
Not sure. never...

Not sure. never seen message saying it could not open Outloo

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I just normally turn on computer, click on Outlook icon. It said it could not open Outlook folders.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I used Norton 365. I really don't think that is the issue.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, perhaps you can take a look

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Have you tried opening outlook in safe mode?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.