Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I delete my yahoo e mail account? Tablet. I have a…

Customer Question
How do I delete...

How do I delete my yahoo e mail account?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a very large number of emails, almost all are trash. i wish to delete my email address and start over. i cannot seem to find a procedure for me to do this.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Kraig, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Here is the procedure you need to folow to close your Yahoo email account:

1. Sign in to the Yahoo account termination page.
  2. Read the info on terminating your account.
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Confirm your identity and click Yes, terminate this account.