Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to speak with a Google representative about my

Customer Question
I need to speak...

I need to speak with a Google representative about my account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, but my my new number won't work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a new phone number and it won't let me access any of my account information it won't think to with my phone Sync with my phone it won't sink with my phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.