Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was referred to the zazzle.com website and have a question…

Customer Question
Hi Andy, I was...

Hi Andy, I was referred to the zazzle.com website and have a question for you. Can you give me an e-mail address that I can send my question to?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

This is the zazzle site right? on my computer at work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just try typing the www.zazzle.com in the e-mail address but I think I need a real e-mail address to forward my email to zazzle?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

www.zazzle.com is the correct website for zazzle. If you want to contact them you have to go to the link below:

https://www.zazzle.com/about/ask

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!