Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just changed my password and I have forgotten it. My phone…

Customer Question
I just changed my...

I just changed my password ***** I have forgotten it. My phone is not working so I can not get a verification code

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My iphone but i haven not changed the account to the new passpword yet

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone, but it is not working. I do have security questons

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Exactly which password ***** ***** that you need help with? Is it your Apple account or another email account?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 5 months ago

I work a flex schedule. I am about to log off for a bit, so I am opting out of the question in the hopes that another expert will be available when you do respond. may be able to help you. The next expert will see our entire conversation, so there will be no need to repeat anything. You will be notified by email when another expert has begun working on your question. Thank you for your patience.

Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

did you still need help with this issue? If so, please respond and let us know you need help, otherwise let us know you dont want to continue so we can send you the refund link.

Dustin S