Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can no longer open any of my outlook.com email. This

I can no longer...

I can no longer open any of my outlook.com email. This morning when I logged on I found the website had a new layout but when I attempted to open email they would not open.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I'm currently logged into my outlook account.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I believe so. I set up the account years ago so am not sure.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.Woud you be willing to allow me to remotely connect to your cpomuter and work on this while you watch?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
okay

Thank you, ***** ***** started please click the link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=03fe0bca-e618-40a8-810e-4e95d2e28013

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

Hello. I am following up with you as promised with further information on your Outlook.com issue. I updated my Outlook.com to see if I could reproduce the issue and indeed, earlier today I was having the same problem, However, it seems to be working at this time. Please try yours and let me know if the problem persists.

If you still can't open your emails, please look in the upper right portion of the outlook window for a button that says BETA. If it is BLUE then please click it to turn it off. That MAY return it to the way that it was prior to the update,.If it says TRY THE BETA, do nothing. Please keep me posted. I will be out of the office from about 6:30 pm CST til 10:00 pm CST but I will check back with you when I return, if I haven't heard from you before then. Thank you for your continuing patience.