Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This morning, when I went to work in my outlook, it was

Customer Question
This morning, when...

This morning, when I went to work in my outlook, it was slow. It appeared Dell was running something on the computer... Some kind of upgrade. The screen would never open completed so that I could understand. When I attempted to open outlook, I kept getting a screen that said MS cannot start Outlook, Cannot open set of folders and cannot be open.. Outlook would not open. I rebooted and the restart screen stayed on forever. I manual shit it down. When I tried to open outlook, I got a pop out that ask if I wanted to open in safe mode and choose a profile name saw new and said yes. When outlook open ikt looked different ..lots of white, but It was outlook and my files were there

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think you have it.....

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which version of outlook you are using please?

Thank you