Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address is. I'm not able to receive emails from…

My email address is***@******.***...

My email address is***@******.***. I'm not able to receive emails from anyone who uses yahoo. So i need to reach out to whoever is hosting my emails but i don't know who that is. Can you tell me who is serving as the host for my emails?

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

A mail client...i think as i use outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so. I have a computer expert who handles all of my computer issues and he says that sometimes a 'host' can block certain emails.

3/22/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When someone from yahoo tries to email you, do they get a delivery failure report?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
i have many people who text me and tell me that their emails are returning undeliverable. All of them are yahoo based
I keep getting requests for charges. Is this a hoax?
I'm getting emails about starting a free trial. I'm not interested in that. My technician said he can fix if you all tell me who my host is

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ok, not sure what you sent me, but can you do the instructions I gave you so I can connect please?

I feel like you have hoodwinked me. I did not agree to the $39. Thanks but no thanks

No... I am asking you please to read my instructions and do these