Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been told my post box is full, and I should clear it…

Customer Question
I have been told...

I have been told my post box is full, and I should clear it out or loose my emails, my box is not full to my knowledge, is this a scam?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Iprimus

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, Im 80 yrs old and not very with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you sen an email to yourself, is it received?