Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just recently got a new phone and now can’t access my

Hi I just recently...

Hi I just recently got a new phone and now can’t access my email as my phone number has changed and I can’t remember my password?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I was but my laptop doesn’t work

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have security questions but I cannot remember my old phone number as emails were just going to my old device which is this number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that’s it thanks

3/22/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
hotmail.com
how going Richard when will this be sorted

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Come on is my email address working?
Is it working

Hi there

I am still waiting on you to do the instructions I gave you, this is creating the delay.

Can you go and do the instructions I gave please so we can move forward?

I have repeated these again below

Thank you

I don’t have a computer just phone

The password ***** to be reset via a computer, any computer will be ok for this

Well I only have a cell phone make this work Richard

You will need to use this link then and try to go through the process on your phone

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Listen mate stop jerking me around everything you’ve told me is bullshit it sends me to so crap hole nonsense fix or refund my money

Hi there

Did you see the last instructions I sent you? It is the password ***** procedure, you need to go and perform the instructions.

And please refrain from such hostile communications, it is not needed, please read and perform the instructions I sent you...

I’m on a computer team viewer it has got your ID number###-##-####then a password ***** if that helps.
Richie can i recieve emails on my mobile ?

As explained on the computer, Microsoft is making you wait 30 days until you can reset the password, so unless you can remember the new one you need to wait 30 days to reset it.

In the meantime you can view the mails on the computer

anyhow i reckon im off to yahoo or google i need my emails sent to my phone and thats that ok and i'll certainly be telling my business associates about the dodgy service i've had to tolerate, i will certainly be taking this further.