Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just had a renewal notice from you and I did pay for…

Customer Question
Hi, I have just...

Hi, I have just had a renewal notice from you and I did pay for the renewal last week.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My business is Australian Coastal Walls.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a laptop or phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba. version 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

For which service is the notice for?

Please let me know

Thank you

gmail.

Ok.. so to clarify, you got a notice saying your Gmail account needs to be renewed, is this correct?

I just need to be 100% clear on this