Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I pay extra/mo for tec support. I think I was lock out of my…

Customer Question
I pay extra/mo for...

I pay extra/mo for tec support. I think I was lock out of my acct. cannot sign in to my Verizon,net thru aol

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Security questions and cell no

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Can you please confirm your verizon email address?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page. What's the make / model of your computer?