Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Old password is mybabies1 I don't have access to the phone…

Customer Question
Second opinion]***@******.*** old password *****...
Second opinion]***@******.*** old password ***** ***** I don't have access to the phone number
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

25 hrs ago

And if you now sign in, what is the exact message you get?

Unable to verify my account

Ok, and the phone number you used, if you call it does anyone answer?

No the number is ***** but I still have access to my email on my new phone. Can i change my password ***** the old password?

No sorry, only with the current one.

your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you