Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I reset my phone. Samsung galaxy j2 prime, orgalaxy express…

Customer Question
I reset my phone ...

I reset my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung galaxy j2 prime, orgalaxy express 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Just tonight.i tried all that the phone said i should..but still i cant remember my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need my password ***** i can start using my phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's the Gmail addrsss in question and what's the phone number of the Samsung phone?