Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My new Samsung Galaxy 8+ in the google account when i logged…

Customer Question
My new Samsung Galaxy...

My new Samsung Galaxy 8+ in the google account when i logged in today and changed my password the text appeared in what looks to be korean. how can i correct this. ps i am NOT a techy!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not currently, i called google support and they sent me to you

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I just reset my password when i was trying to do a google play for an alaska air app but it came out in Korean with the only noted english word being Google so i gave that up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> in the google account when i logged in today and changed my password

How did you change your password? Using a web browser (such as Chrome) to change password ***** at Gmail webmail portal?

no, i went to the samsung secure folder site and thento the internet folder and the accounts.google.com was there.
i was offered that option over an hour ago by atech named moses and i accepte... the problem is that my credit card which is good keeps being rejected
are you there or did you disappear?
I am here. It seems you have submitted multiple questions for the same issue. Please keep working on a single question otherwise you will be double or triple charged.
Do you want to continue here?