Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Jess.....it's not showing up on my apple laptop. and it

Hi jess.....it's not showing...

Hi jess.....it's not showing up on my apple laptop. and it sometimes doesn't show up on my phone. i have 3 gmail accounts and only one is working right halp!

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your Mac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

No let me try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Um, no. but may i try this first? or is that not okay?

3/22/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can I first know what are the email accounts in question?

How do you access the related emails from your laptop and phone? Using the built-in Mail app of macOS or iOS, or using Safari other other browsers to access the emails via web?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
please have patience with me. i have something called 'chemobrain' and this all is very confusing to me. thanks.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
is that $39 over the amount you are going to charge me? if so, no. i'm on social security. that's way beyond my means :) if it's not extra, then okay.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i would like to take notes while we work on this, so i'll understand what we did, after we close out. i don't have short term memory.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
the two gmail addresses i'm having trouble with: ***@******.*** and***@******.***

Please ignore that $39 message as i was not from me, by the site instead.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i click on the icon for mail. i use google, not safari

What device are you using to chat with me? Your Apple laptop or iPhone?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
however, i don't know what i use on my iphone. i just click the icon
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
apple macbook air
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
okayfeedback to the people who do this page.....it's so busy, it's confusing and difficult to see your answers and mine.

Please click HERE to start accessing your Gmail via web, this is to verify your password ***** change the security settings if they are not suitable with your Mail apps.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
the problem i'm having with email is new. about a week or so old (if i remember correctly)

> feedback to the people who do this page.....it's so busy, it's confusing and difficult to see your answers and mine.

I would totally agree with you.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
bbao, i'm thoroughly confused. i keep clicking the Xs to get rid of stuff and they come back. dang. it's hard to know when you've written something to me.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
how much would it cost - totally - if you jumped into my computer and helped me?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
did i lose you?

I am so sorry about that though I know the language I use is accurate in term of technology.

In this situation, yes it is true to troubleshoot via a remote session, which will be $39 USD extra on top of this question.

I understand your situation hence I would like to offer 25% off from the standard price for the same remote assistance service.

If you agree, I will send the offer for your kind approval. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
how much does the question cost? i think $50?
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
do they make this page difficult to read to coerce us into paying extra? methinks so. but, i need your help, so i'll pay the extra. thanks for your patience.

I will offer you 25% off. So it will be $30 USD instead of $39.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i hope i will receive a receipt, so i know how much the total is. thanks.
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
will you tell me what to do each step of the way, as you have been? thanks.

I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
okay. my fingers are crossed that they don't sign me up for ANYTHING like a free trial. i don't want one. i'm having ulcers doing this....i'm so confuzled. LOL
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
what do i do next? thank you for the discount. we senior citizens who live on social security need all the help we can get :)
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
you must not be in the united states. you speak too well. LOL. your english is beautiful.

Yes, I am not living in the United States. How could you know that. I am sending the offer to you for your kind approval.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
it just thanked me for rating you, but i didn't. ayyyyyyy. i will, but at the end. i promise :)

Thanks for accepting my offer. Please download QuickSupport software from below link on your Mac, then advise the TeamViewer ID and password ***** downloaded and installed.

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i lost the box that gave me numbers to tell you

Just click the icon with two arrows on your dock at the bottom of your screen.

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i did. here is the first number: 535 749 661
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
3249

Connecting....

All done. All related emails were tested working well after Gmail settings verified via the remote session.

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant