Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been talking to one of your support technicians for…

Customer Question
I've been talking to...

I've been talking to one of your support technicians for over two hours to fix my problems with outlook without any fix. I'm worse off now because I lost most of the emails I've been saving. Is there a way I can talk to someone on the phone? If so please give me the number.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I upgraded Out to MS365 but all I need is Outlook. I'm having trouble receiving emails and deleting them..

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification