Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can i have 2 gmail accounts? Phone or web browser. I want to…

Customer Question
Can i have 2...

Can i have 2 gmail accounts?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to start a gmail acct for my small business in addition to my personal acct

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

That is a good question.

Yes, you can have as many email accounts as you need.

All you need to do is sign out of an email account if you are logged in and click on the 'Create new account" link.

If you need further help with this, please let me know.

Email technician: dianne-cssm,
 replied 4 months ago
dianne-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/email/b3y8j-gmail-accounts-phone-web-browser-want.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.