Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get into my gmail, because it was hacked and they…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my gmail, because it was hacked and they changed my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I get my gmail on my phone, I don't know why. This all STARTED THE DAY AFTER I GOT A NEW PHONE

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I answered all those and Google keeps saying It is not enough to identify me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Whats the full email address in question please?

There are three charges from just answer on my debit card and we did not even get anything resolved so could you please remove at least two of them until we get to work on something and try and get it resolved thank you I cannot afford to have extra charges for no reason when I was charged before that has to be taken off not by you but this computer has been a nightmare my phone number is ***** one two(###) ###-####