Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to return some items ,where do I send them and can I…

Customer Question
I need to return...

I need to return some items ,where do I send them and can I send them all in one package

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Rogers

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On both phone or tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I need to return some items can I ship them all at the same time and where do I send to ,I'm in Canada

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I want to know how to send some items back I need the address please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No ,thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which online store do you want to return purchases to?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.