Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been working on a email to a friend. I wasn't able to…

Customer Question
I have been working...

I have been working on a long email to a friend. I wasn't able to complete this task, so I clicked it on mail waiting to be sent and now I can't find it!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol gold

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser aol gold

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

First, in the past Iwas always able to put unfinished emails on mail waiting to be sent. but now since I have AOL Gold, I am having trouble finding the email that I put on mail waiting to be sent!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything to add to what I have already explained.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> so I clicked it on mail waiting to be sent

Which specific button did you press with AOL Desktop Gold?