Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

More than e-mail. First - I have five google emails account…

More than e-mail. Technician's...

More than e-mail.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

First - I have five google emails account and one general internet. Two of these are for mobile phone (now A Galaxy next may be and iPhone;) these e-mails must no sync with the other Gmails.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How do I get to the four others. These must not be synced. One goes to a MacBook Pro and is partially fed by forwarded e-mail from 2 AOLs to that were Verizon e-mails after Verizon bought AOL.

3/22/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access ALL of your email accounts using a web browser to test if your passwords are working?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I thought that you wanted a different credit card. I think it is safer to use AMEX not the Visa

Thank you for writing back. I can see that there are errors from your end. If you provided correct card information, I believe the problem is your bank blocking the transaction suspecting this is fraud. Please check with your bank.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I got a call from the citi card that interrupted the help - it was charged the first time, before going further and I told them not to pay on that card and tried the AMEX different card with - I had to take their call. I am disabled and need that solely for UBER. I untangle it from syncing and getting tons of syncted emails from the other gmail accounts. The MOBILE PHONE IS FOR UBER AND ABSOLUTELY NOT TO pay for the other gmail accounts. I would like to continue with your help. How can we proceed?
This problem is your computer - server or whatever and will be better to communicate.
Hello - would like to get help

I have accepted your request for remote support. Are you on your computer right now?

Work with computer, not this mobile phone Send email to computer -***@******.***
I'll need another temp password ***** you and come up with another passed.

Are you saying that you are chatting with me using your phone right now and not a computer?

If yes, please use your computer, then go to www.justanswer.com and login to your account with us. When you are able to access your JustAnswer account, continue chatting with me there and let me know.

You must connect with me on my computer. Again and again - send message to computer using email***@******.***

I am trying to help you. The very first thing that you need to do is ACCESS the chat that we are doing right now using your computer.

On your computer, do these:

1. Open a web browser
  2. Go to www.justanswer.com
  3. Click on LOGIN and then login to your account

Tell me if you are able to login or not.