Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to refund money to a customer. what do I do. also I…

Customer Question
I need to refund...

I need to refund money to a customer. what do I do. also I didn't know iwas signed up. no one got back to me. this is a disaster

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Don't know. maybe a browser.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. You mentioned you were "signed up". Which service are you referring to? Is it PayPal?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess