Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't sign into my gmail account to get email. this just…

Can't sign into my...

Can't sign into my gmail account to get email. this just started on the 13th

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Can't remember

3/21/2018
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

I need help. I am willing to pay a one time fee but not monthly.

Membership is optional , just dont sign up for it.

UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start download, then Save, and Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I am waiting for you to connect, so I can work on this directly on your PC, instructions to connect were sent in the last message.

remote connection is closed. let me know if you still need assistance.