Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Have only one e-mail account in name of Conrad Von Doran.

Customer Question
Have only one e-mail...

Have only one e-mail account in name of Conrad Von Doran. Now my wife has received a DNA kit but will not let her continue in the process.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Whidbey.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What is the issue with registering the kit?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.