Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How to send an scanned document to where I can email it.? I…

Customer Question
How to send an...

How to send an scanned document to where I can email it.?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have an email page where I receive my emails

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried any.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Whatever you need for me to email my scanned document.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is your email service that you want to use to send the scanned document? Is it Gmail? Yahoo Mail? or others?
  3. Do you know the email address of the person where you want to send the scanned document?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess