Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e-mail is. I need to talk to someone about a call I got…

Customer Question
My e-mail is***@******.*** Technician's...

My e-mail is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I need to talk to someone about a call I got yesterday. Frontier.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser I would prefer if someone would call me at(###) ###-#### My name is***** account # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried any troubleshooting. A representative called me yesterday and said I have to renew my subscription imediately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I gave her my credit card number for myself and 2 gift subscriptions since she said

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please explain what the caller stated and asked you to do exactly. Sounds like a scam call.

No I will call Frontier and Discover

No problem.