Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to change my credit card as the old one was replaced.

Customer Question
I had to change...

I had to change my credit card as the old one was replaced. Asks for my password ***** did not work. Tried to reset and did not go to what I thought were the two email addresses you should have.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone, iPad and computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

What does troubleshooting have to do with my issue?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Which account are you changing your credit card info? Is it your Microsoft account? Google account? or PayPal account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows. None of those. I am trying to get into my Starbucks account.

Please check your 2 email accounts that you mentioned. Then search for any emails that you have received from Starbucks. Please tell me if you found an email from Starbucks there.

NO, that is why I tried contacting Starbucks.

You are contacting here at JustAnswer.com and we are not affiliated with Starbucks. But I can continue to assist you if you want to continue with your question.

If the 2 email addresses that you regularly used are not accepted by Starbucks, then please try to register. During registration, it will prevent you from registering when your email is already on their records.

Use this link and let me know.

https://www.starbucks.com/account/create

That makes no sense to me. Goodby.

Ok

Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know