Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm not sure. I haven't been able to use my yahoo acct. for…

I'm not sure. I...

I'm not sure. I haven't been able to use my yahoo acct. for months. I've suddenly lost my acct. of***@******.***. password ***** barton

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desk computer-please excuse my typing I'm a computer illiterate

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None except continuous attempts to regain my yahoo acct.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My password ***** always been the***@******.*** password ***** barton(###) ###-####

3/21/2018
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you have tried resetting password ***** your yahoo email account?

no I've never had to

Let me check for the password ***** option from my side.

For security purposes, please verify the missing digits

complete the phone number ending with 00

(5**) ***- Enter 2 missing digits at index 4 from end 00

once again I need to know if you fixed my***@******.***

May i have your phone number which ends with 00 so that you can get the verification code and we will be able to reset the password ***** your Yahoo account.

We will send you an Account Key to verify you're the owner of this phone(###) ###-####please let me know the key.

please advise what I have to do to get my yahoo acct. back?

Have you got any code/key to your phone(###) ###-####

I don't know what a code/key is. is it my secret security #?

Yes, it is your security code you will get it on your phone(###) ###-####

Aparna Indresh
I still don't understand? other than my private # I use for security issues. code is 5065
can you please call me to get this yahoo. acct, etc. cleared up? #***-***-****

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we proceed further may I know the operating system of your computer is it windows or mac?

windows 7

Okay, Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=44b86337-fa76-43fa-95f0-73901f849e26 from your computer in order to start the remote session so that i can take the access of your computer and can work on your yahoo issue.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=44b86337-fa76-43fa-95f0-73901f849e26

May I know if you are able to connect remotely?

I don't believe so. not sure what this is.

I am sorry. Unfortunately I am out of ideas. I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. Thank you.

what does a secure remote assistance mean? will I be able to receive messages to my email? is my email and password ***** and running properly as before? ie.***@******.*** and my password ***** barton2425065?
will you please answer asap? please tell me if my email is up and working as it was previously before I moved here in jul.2017?please return these questions in simple terms as my computer skills are lacking. also if my email has not been re-established, why? will you please do so since it is very important to me, and all my family and so many others who have tried to contact me on my email previously as I don't have any idea why I lost it? do you know why?