Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can i login in to my kind email with out him knowing, i…

Customer Question
Hi how can i...

Hi how can i login in to my kind email with out him knowing

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I want to log in on other device nt the same device that he regularlly ues

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont want to reset password ***** just want to know his password ***** i can keep track of him

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It possible to get his password ***** him knowing and not reset the password ***** want to use the same password ***** he is using

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
I have his security question answer
Will an email send to him the I log in
3/21/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 6 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> how can i login in to my kind email with out him knowing

If you log in to your own email account, how could other people know?

Who is he please?

He is my son

Whose email account is it? How old is your son?

My son is 15 he is going under control right now he lock himself whole day in the room on the computer chatting with people and sometime went out overnight so I try to do my best to take him back in track
He don’t want me to check on his computer to see what he are doing now

Okay, what kind of computer he is using? Windows or Mac?

What email address is it?

Does he use smart phone to access his emails?

Sorry for reply you later because I just come back from work he is using windows and using gmail
He use his iPhone and desktop to access his email
The email address is***@******.***

Is his current cell phone number is ***** with "00".

Do you know the name of his first teacher in Chinese?

Please just answer YES or NO for my questions. Please do NOT give the answer you know here as this page is publicly visible on the Internet.

I know the answer

Okay, if so please request remote assistance from your side, and I will you show you what you can do to control your kid's computer and email communication if possible. Thanks.

Hi where is the request remote located ?
This is Bing. l am from Australia.
Hi are you online right now?

I am online now. Are you ready to start?

Ok, please request remote assistance and I can be available to you in 30 mins.

Where can I get remounted assistant ?
You mean team view ?

No. I mean you need to request the site's permission for the remote assistance and pay the required fee. There is an extra charge for this on top of what you have paid on current Q&A page.